- 2anchovy fillets, packed in oil
- 1 (6 oz) jarartichoke hearts, marinated
- 1 ½ tbspcapers
- 1 (6 oz) canchunk light tuna in water
- 1 clovegarlic
- 1 pintgrape tomatoes
- ½ small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- ⅓ cupKalamata olives, pitted
- ⅛ cuppine nuts
- 5 ozspaghetti pasta
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  crushed red pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Fill a large pot halfway with water, cover, and bring to a boil. Uncover, add salt and pasta, and stir for a few seconds. Cook until desired firmness, 8-10 minutes.
1 tsp salt 5 oz spaghetti pasta
- 2Meanwhile, peel and mince the garlic and shallot; place both in a large bowl.
1 clove garlic 1 shallot
- 3Finely mince anchovy fillets; add to the bowl along with oil, vinegar, and spices. Whisk to combine the dressing.
2 anchovy fillets, packed in oil 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper ⅛ tsp crushed red pepper
- 4Drain and thinly slice artichokes; add to the bowl with the dressing.
1 (6 oz) jar artichoke hearts, marinated
- 5Halve olives lengthwise and add to the bowl.
⅓ cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 6Roughly chop capers and add to the bowl.
1 ½ tbsp capers
- 7Wash, dry, and halve tomatoes; add to the bowl.
1 pint grape tomatoes
- 8Wash and dry parsley. Shave leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add to the bowl and stir to combine.
½ small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 9Drain pasta in a colander and rinse under cold water; add to the bowl.
- 10Drain tuna, flake with a fork, and add to the bowl. Gently toss the salad to combine.
1 (6 oz) can chunk light tuna in water
- 11To serve, divide pasta salad between bowls or plates. Garnish with pine nuts and enjoy!
⅛ cup pine nuts