- 1 small bunchasparagus
- 1 ozParmesan cheese
- ¾ lbtilapia fillet
-  all-purpose flour
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  panko bread crumbs
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 small bunch asparagus 1 lemon
- 3Finely grate the Parmesan.
1 oz Parmesan cheese
- 4Snap (or cut) off the woody ends of the asparagus. Transfer to a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, season with the salt and pepper, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake for 15 minutes.
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 5While the asparagus cooks, pat the tilapia dry with paper towels and place on a plate.
¾ lb tilapia fillet
- 6In a medium bowl, add the flour.
¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 7In a second bowl, add the egg and water; whisk until smooth.
1 egg 1 tsp water
- 8In a third bowl, add the bread crumbs and salt. Stir to combine.
1 cup panko bread crumbs ¼ tsp salt
- 9To coat the tilapia, dip each fillet into the flour, then the egg, and finally the bread crumbs. Press gently to adhere.
- 10Preheat a large skillet over medium heat.
- 11Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 12Add the fish to the skillet and cook until golden brown on each side, 3-4 minutes per side. Once done, transfer to a plate.
- 13Once the asparagus is done, juice the lemon and pour the lemon juice over the asparagus.
- 14To serve, divide the fish and asparagus between plates. Enjoy!