- 2 small bunchesasparagus
- 2 ozParmesan cheese
- 1 ½ lbtilapia fillet
-  all-purpose flour
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  panko bread crumbs
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 small bunches asparagus 2 lemons
- 3Finely grate the Parmesan.
2 oz Parmesan cheese
- 4Snap (or cut) off the woody ends of the asparagus. Transfer to a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, season with the salt and pepper, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake for 15 minutes.
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 5While the asparagus cooks, pat the tilapia dry with paper towels and place on a plate.
1 ½ lb tilapia fillet
- 6In a medium bowl, add the flour.
½ cup all-purpose flour
- 7In a second bowl, add the eggs and water; whisk until smooth.
2 eggs 2 tsp water
- 8In a third bowl, add the bread crumbs and salt. Stir to combine.
2 cup panko bread crumbs ½ tsp salt
- 9To coat the tilapia, dip each fillet into the flour, then the egg, and finally the bread crumbs. Press gently to adhere.
- 10Preheat a large skillet over medium heat.
- 11Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 12Add the fish to the skillet and cook until golden brown on each side, 3-4 minutes per side. Once done, transfer to a plate. Cook in batches if necessary.
- 13Once the asparagus is done, juice the lemons and pour the lemon juice over the asparagus.
- 14To serve, divide the fish and asparagus between plates. Enjoy!