- ¼ (8 oz) blockcheddar cheese
- ½ small bunchcilantro
- ½ (14.5 oz) candiced tomatoes
- 2 clovesgarlic
- ½ lbground turkey
- ⅛ cupplain Greek yogurt
- 6 ozrotini pasta
- ½yellow bell pepper
- ½ mediumyellow onion
-  chili powder
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  garlic powder
-  onion powder
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
½ yellow bell pepper ½ small bunch cilantro
- 2Seed and small dice the bell pepper.
- 3Heat a large pot over medium heat.
- 4Peel and small dice onion. Peel and mince garlic.
½ medium yellow onion 2 cloves garlic
- 5Once the pot is hot, add the oil, bell pepper, onion, garlic, and ground turkey. Break apart the turkey with a spoon until crumbly. Stirring occasionally, cook until turkey is cooked through and vegetables are tender, 5-7 minutes.
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil ½ lb ground turkey
- 6Add the pasta, tomatoes, water, and spices to the pot. Stir and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally until pasta is cooked and most of the water is absorbed, 15 minutes.
6 oz rotini pasta ½ (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes 2 ¼ cup water 1 tbsp chili powder ½ tsp cumin ½ tsp garlic powder ½ tsp onion powder ¾ tsp salt
- 7Meanwhile, coarsely grate the cheddar.
¼ (8 oz) block cheddar cheese
- 8Shave the cilantro leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves.
- 9Once the pasta is done, remove from heat. If more than ¼ cup of liquid is remaining in the pot, carefully strain off excess liquid using a colander.
- 10Add cheese, yogurt, and half of the cilantro to the pot with the pasta and stir until cheese is melted and creamy.
⅛ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 11To serve, divide pasta between bowls. Garnish with remaining cilantro. Enjoy!