- ½ (8 oz) blockcheddar cheese
- 1 small bunchcilantro
- 1 (14.5 oz) candiced tomatoes
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 1 lbground turkey
- ¼ cupplain Greek yogurt
- 12 ozrotini pasta
- 1yellow bell pepper
- 1 mediumyellow onion
-  chili powder
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  garlic powder
-  onion powder
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 yellow bell pepper 1 small bunch cilantro
- 2Seed and small dice the bell pepper.
- 3Peel and small dice onion. Peel and mince garlic.
1 medium yellow onion 4 cloves garlic
- 4Heat a large pot over medium heat.
- 5Once the pot is hot, add the oil, bell pepper, onion, garlic, and ground turkey. Break apart the turkey with a spoon until crumbly. Stirring occasionally, cook until turkey is cooked through and vegetables are tender, 6-8 minutes.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 lb ground turkey
- 6Add the pasta, tomatoes, water, and spices to the pot. Stir and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally until pasta is cooked and most of the water is absorbed, 15 minutes.
12 oz rotini pasta 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes 4 ½ cup water 2 tbsp chili powder 1 tsp cumin 1 tsp garlic powder 1 tsp onion powder 1 ½ tsp salt
- 7Meanwhile, coarsely grate the cheddar.
½ (8 oz) block cheddar cheese
- 8Shave the cilantro leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves.
- 9Once the pasta is done, remove from heat. If more than ½ cup of liquid is remaining in the pot, carefully strain off excess liquid using a colander.
- 10Add cheese, yogurt, and half of the cilantro to the pot with the pasta and stir until cheese is melted and creamy.
¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 11To serve, divide pasta between bowls. Garnish with remaining cilantro. Enjoy!