- ½ (6 oz) jarartichoke hearts, marinated
- ¼ lbcremini mushrooms
- 1 clovegarlic
- ⅛ cupKalamata olives, pitted
- ¾ lblean ground beef
- ¼ (8 oz) blockmozzarella cheese
- ½ headromaine lettuce
- 2whole grain buns or rolls
-  black pepper
-  crushed red pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  Italian seasoning
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
½ lemon ¼ lb cremini mushrooms 1 tomato ½ head romaine lettuce
- 2Peel and mince garlic; transfer to a medium bowl.
1 clove garlic
- 3Juice lemon into the bowl with the garlic. Add oil, Dijon, salt, and pepper; whisk to combine the dressing.
1 ½ tsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp Dijon mustard ⅛ tsp salt 1 pinch black pepper
- 4Drain and thinly slice artichoke hearts. Add to the bowl with the dressing, toss to coat, and set aside.
½ (6 oz) jar artichoke hearts, marinated
- 5Mince olives and mushrooms; place both in another medium bowl.
⅛ cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 6Add beef and spices to the bowl with the olives; mix with your hands until well to combined. Form into two, 1-inch thick patties, and place on a plate. Set aside.
¾ lb lean ground beef ½ tsp Italian seasoning ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper 1 pinch crushed red pepper
- 7Preheat a grill pan, outdoor grill, or regular skillet over medium-high heat.
- 8Meanwhile, cut tomato into thick slices and season both sides with salt and basil.
⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp basil
- 9Once the grill pan is hot, coat with oil. Add tomatoes and grill until lightly charred, about 1 minute per side. Transfer to a plate.
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 10Meanwhile, slice cheese.
¼ (8 oz) block mozzarella cheese
- 11Place burger patties on the pan and grill, undisturbed, for 5 minutes. Flip patties and top with cheese and grilled tomatoes; continue to grill until cooked through, 5 minutes more. Transfer to the plate used for the tomatoes.
- 12Meanwhile, chop or tear romaine leaves into bite-sized pieces; add to the bowl with the artichokes and toss to combine the salad.
- 13If desired, place buns, cut-side down, on the grill pan to toast, 1-2 minutes.
2 whole grain buns or rolls
- 14Assemble pizza burgers and divide between plates. Serve with salad on the side and enjoy.