- ½ (5 oz) pkgbaby arugula
- 2flatbreads or naan
- ½ small pkgfresh basil
- 1 cupfrozen corn
- 1 clovegarlic
- ¼ (8 oz) blockmozzarella cheese
- 6 slicesprosciutto
-  crushed red pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Place corn in a medium bowl and cover with hot water from the tap.
1 cup frozen corn
- 3Peel and mince garlic; transfer to a small bowl. Add oil and stir to combine.
1 clove garlic 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4Using a strainer or colander, drain the corn and transfer to a clean towel; pat dry.
- 5Grate cheese.
¼ (8 oz) block mozzarella cheese
- 6Place the flatbreads on a baking sheet and spread with the garlic oil.
2 flatbreads or naan
- 7Layer cheese, corn, and prosciutto onto the flatbreads.
6 slices prosciutto
- 8Place pizza in the oven and bake, until the cheese is golden and melted, about 5 minutes.
- 9Meanwhile, wash and dry the basil and arugula. (Skip the arugula if it came pre-washed.) Pick basil leaves off the stems, roll up crosswise, and thinly slice into ribbons.
½ small pkg fresh basil ½ (5 oz) pkg baby arugula
- 10When pizza is done top with arugula, basil, and crushed red pepper.
¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- 11To serve, cut pizza into wedges and divide between plates. Enjoy!