- 1 (5 oz) pkgbaby arugula
- 4flatbreads or naan
- 1 small pkgfresh basil
- 2 cupsfrozen corn
- 2 clovesgarlic
- ½ (8 oz) blockmozzarella cheese
- 12 slicesprosciutto
-  crushed red pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Place corn in a medium bowl and cover with hot water from the tap.
2 cups frozen corn
- 3Peel and mince garlic; transfer to a small bowl. Add oil and stir to combine.
2 cloves garlic 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4Using a strainer or colander, drain the corn and transfer to a clean towel; pat dry.
- 5Grate cheese.
½ (8 oz) block mozzarella cheese
- 6Divide the flatbreads between two baking sheets and spread with the garlic oil.
4 flatbreads or naan
- 7Layer cheese, corn, and prosciutto onto the flatbreads.
12 slices prosciutto
- 8Place pizzas in the oven and bake, until the cheese is golden and melted, about 7 minutes.
- 9Meanwhile, wash and dry the basil and arugula. (Skip the arugula if it came pre-washed.) Pick basil leaves off the stems, roll up crosswise, and thinly slice into ribbons.
1 small pkg fresh basil 1 (5 oz) pkg baby arugula
- 10When pizzas are done top with arugula, basil, and crushed red pepper.
½ tsp crushed red pepper
- 11To serve, cut pizzas into wedges and divide between plates. Enjoy!