- 6 mediumcarrots
- 1 ½ lblean ground beef
- 8 fl ozwhole milk
- 1 mediumyellow onion
- 2 mediumyellow potatoes
-  black pepper
-  brown sugar
-  butter, unsalted
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  panko bread crumbs
- 1Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- 2Peel and mince onion; place in a medium bowl.
1 medium yellow onion
- 3Add ground beef, eggs, milk, bread crumbs, salt, and pepper to the bowl with the onions. Mix with your hands until well combined.
1 ½ lb lean ground beef 2 eggs 4 fl oz (½ cup) whole milk ½ cup panko bread crumbs 1 tsp salt 1 tsp black pepper
- 4Place ketchup, Dijon, and brown sugar in a small bowl; whisk to combine.
3 tbsp ketchup 2 tsp Dijon mustard 1 tsp brown sugar
- 5Divide meatloaf mixture between 12 muffin cups and top with ketchup glaze. Place in the oven and bake until cooked through, 20-25 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile, wash, peel, and medium dice potatoes. Transfer to a medium saucepan, cover with hot water (from the tap), and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook until potatoes can be easily pierced with a fork, 10-12 minutes.
2 medium yellow potatoes
- 7Wash, trim, and peel carrots. Slice lengthwise into quarters. Place on a baking sheet pan, drizzle with oil, and season with salt and pepper. Place in the oven and bake until golden and fork-tender, about 10 minutes.
6 medium carrots 4 tsp extra virgin olive oil ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 8When the potatoes are done, drain, and return to the pan.
- 9Add milk, butter, salt, and pepper to the potatoes. Mash until smooth.
4 fl oz (½ cup) whole milk 4 tsp butter, unsalted 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 10To serve, divide the meatloaves, roasted carrots, and mashed potatoes between plates. Enjoy!