- 3 mediumcarrots
- ¾ lblean ground beef
- 4 fl ozwhole milk
- ½ mediumyellow onion
- 1 mediumyellow potato
-  black pepper
-  brown sugar
-  butter, unsalted
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  panko bread crumbs
- 1Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- 2Peel and mince onion; place in a medium bowl.
½ medium yellow onion
- 3Add ground beef, egg, milk, bread crumbs, salt, and pepper to the bowl with the onions. Mix with your hands until well combined.
¾ lb lean ground beef 1 egg 2 fl oz (¼ cup) whole milk ¼ cup panko bread crumbs ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 4Place ketchup, Dijon, and brown sugar in a small bowl; whisk to combine.
1 ½ tbsp ketchup 1 tsp Dijon mustard ½ tsp brown sugar
- 5Divide meatloaf mixture between 6 muffin tins and top with ketchup glaze. Place in the oven and bake until cooked through, 20-25 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile, wash, peel, and medium dice potato. Transfer to a medium saucepan, cover with hot water (from the tap), and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook until potatoes can be easily pierced with a fork, 10-12 minutes.
1 medium yellow potato
- 7Wash, trim, and peel carrots. Slice lengthwise into quarters. Place on a baking sheet pan, drizzle with oil, and season with salt and pepper. Place in the oven and bake until golden and fork-tender, about 10 minutes.
3 medium carrots 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil 1 pinch salt 1 pinch black pepper
- 8When the potatoes are done, drain, and return to the pan.
- 9Add milk, butter, salt, and pepper to the potatoes. Mash until smooth.
2 fl oz (¼ cup) whole milk 2 tsp butter, unsalted ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 10To serve, divide the meatloaves, roasted carrots, and mashed potatoes between plates. Enjoy!