- ½ (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- ½English cucumber
- 1 (15 oz) cangarbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 1 clovegarlic
- ½ small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- ½ mediumred onion
- 1yellow bell pepper
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Peel and mince garlic. In a large bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, salt, and pepper.
1 clove garlic juice of ½ lemon 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp oregano ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 2Drain and rinse chickpeas. Place on paper towels and pat dry. Add to bowl with dressing and toss to coat.
1 (15 oz) can garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 3Peel, medium dice, and add onion to bowl.
½ medium red onion
- 4Wash and dry tomatoes, cucumber, and bell pepper. Medium dice tomatoes and cucumber and add to bowl with chickpeas. Seed, medium dice, and add pepper to bowl.
2 tomatoes ½ English cucumber 1 yellow bell pepper
- 5Wash and dry parsley. Shave leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add to bowl.
½ small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 6Add feta to bowl and toss salad.
½ (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese
- 7To serve, place salad in a bowl or on a plate. Enjoy!