- 1 (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- 1English cucumber
- 2 (15 oz) cansgarbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1 mediumred onion
- 2yellow bell peppers
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Peel and mince garlic. In a large bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, salt, and pepper.
2 cloves garlic juice of 1 lemon 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp oregano ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2Drain and rinse chickpeas. Place on paper towels and pat dry. Add to bowl with dressing and toss to coat.
2 (15 oz) cans garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 3Peel, medium dice, and add onion to bowl.
1 medium red onion
- 4Wash and dry tomatoes, cucumber, and bell peppers. Medium dice tomatoes and cucumber and add to bowl with chickpeas. Seed, medium dice, and add peppers to bowl.
4 tomatoes 1 English cucumber 2 yellow bell peppers
- 5Wash and dry parsley. Shave leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add to bowl.
1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 6Add feta to bowl and toss salad.
1 (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese
- 7To serve, place salad in a bowl or on a plate. Enjoy!