- ½ (113 g) pkgcrumbled blue cheese
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 2Granny Smith apples
- ¼ cupplain Greek yogurt
- 1 headromaine lettuce
- 0.68 kgstriploin (New York strip) steak
- ½ cupwalnuts
-  black pepper
-  butter, unsalted
-  Dijon mustard
-  soy sauce
-  virgin coconut oil
-  white wine vinegar
-  Worcestershire sauce
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 Granny Smith apples 1 head romaine lettuce 2 lemons
- 2Peel and mince the garlic; add half to a medium mixing bowl, the other half to a small bowl.
4 cloves garlic
- 3Juice the lemons and add to minced garlic in the medium bowl; whisk with soy sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire, Dijon, and pepper to make the marinade.
2 tbsp soy sauce 2 tbsp white wine vinegar 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce 1 tsp Dijon mustard 1 tsp black pepper
- 4Place the steak in the marinade and turn to coat both sides; let it sit for 20 minutes.
0.68 kg striploin (New York strip) steak
- 5In the small bowl with the other half of minced garlic, whisk together yogurt, cheese, water, vinegar, salt and pepper to make the dressing.
¼ cup plain Greek yogurt ½ (113 g) pkg crumbled blue cheese 4 tsp water 2 tsp white wine vinegar ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 6Preheat a skillet over medium high heat.
- 7Chop or tear romaine and add to a salad bowl.
- 8Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Carefully place the steak in the skillet; allow each side of steak to get a nice sear, or a golden brown color, about 1-2 minutes for each side. Afterwards, flip steak every minute to allow for an even cook, about 5 minutes for a medium rare.
4 tsp virgin coconut oil
- 9When you have about 1 minute left to cook, add butter to pan and spoon on top of steak. Flip steak over and spoon onto opposite side. Take steak out and let rest on a plate or cutting board for about 5 minutes.
2 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 10Use a julienne peeler (or regular peeler) to peel thin strips of apple, stopping and rotating the apple when you reach the core. Add to the romaine lettuce and toss with dressing.
- 11Roughly chop walnuts.
½ cup walnuts
- 12Once the steak has rested, divide it and salad between plates. Top salad with walnuts and enjoy!