- 1 (5 oz) pkgbaby arugula
- 1 (15 oz) cancannellini (white kidney) beans
- ½ pintgrape tomatoes
- 1 ozParmesan cheese
- 10 slicesprosciutto
- 2 sliceswhole grain bread
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  garlic powder
-  Italian seasoning
- 1Preheat a skillet over medium heat.
- 2While the skillet heats up, cut bread into ¾-inch cubes.
2 slices whole grain bread
- 3Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4Add bread cubes to the skillet and season with spices. Toast the bread, tossing occasionally, until croutons are golden brown, 5-6 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp Italian seasoning ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- 5Meanwhile, wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the arugula if it came pre-washed.)
1 lemon ½ pint grape tomatoes 1 (5 oz) pkg baby arugula
- 6Juice lemon into a large bowl. Add oil, Dijon, honey, and spices. Whisk to combine the dressing.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tbsp Dijon mustard 1 tsp honey ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp garlic powder ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 7Drain and rinse beans, then add to the bowl with the dressing.
1 (15 oz) can cannellini (white kidney) beans
- 8Halve tomatoes and add to the bowl.
- 9Chop or tear prosciutto into bite-sized pieces and add to the bowl.
10 slices prosciutto
- 10Add arugula to the bowl and toss to combine the salad.
- 11Use a vegetable peeler to shave the Parmesan.
1 oz Parmesan cheese
- 12To serve, divide salad between plates. Top with croutons and Parmesan. Enjoy!