- 2 (5 oz) pkgsbaby arugula
- 2 (15 oz) canscannellini (white kidney) beans
- 1 pintgrape tomatoes
- 2 ozParmesan cheese
- 20 slicesprosciutto
- 4 sliceswhole grain bread
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  garlic powder
-  Italian seasoning
- 1Preheat a large skillet over medium heat.
- 2While the skillet heats up, cut bread into ¾-inch cubes.
4 slices whole grain bread
- 3Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4Add bread cubes to the skillet and season with spices. Toast the bread, tossing occasionally, until croutons are golden brown, 6-7 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp Italian seasoning ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 5Meanwhile, wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the arugula if it came pre-washed.)
2 lemons 1 pint grape tomatoes 2 (5 oz) pkgs baby arugula
- 6Juice lemons into a large bowl. Add oil, Dijon, honey, and spices. Whisk to combine the dressing.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tbsp Dijon mustard 2 tsp honey ½ tsp salt ½ tsp garlic powder ¼ tsp black pepper
- 7Drain and rinse beans, then add to the bowl with the dressing.
2 (15 oz) cans cannellini (white kidney) beans
- 8Halve tomatoes and add to the bowl.
- 9Chop or tear prosciutto into bite-sized pieces and add to the bowl.
20 slices prosciutto
- 10Add arugula to the bowl and toss to combine the salad.
- 11Use a vegetable peeler to shave the Parmesan.
2 oz Parmesan cheese
- 12To serve, divide salad between plates. Top with croutons and Parmesan. Enjoy!