- 1 (5 oz) pkgbaby spinach
- 1 (15 oz) cancannellini (white kidney) beans
- 1 (6 oz) canchunk light tuna in water
- 1 clovegarlic
- ½ pintgrape tomatoes
- ½ small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- 1yellow bell pepper
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the spinach if it came pre-washed.)
1 lemon 1 (5 oz) pkg baby spinach 1 yellow bell pepper ½ pint grape tomatoes ½ small bunch green onions (scallions)
- 2Grate the zest from the lemon and transfer to a small bowl, then juice the lemon into the same bowl. Peel and mince (or press) the garlic; add to bowl with the lemon.
1 clove garlic
- 3Add oil, salt, and pepper to the bowl with the lemon juice and whisk to combine the dressing.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4Drain and rinse the beans; set aside to drain further.
1 (15 oz) can cannellini (white kidney) beans
- 5Drain the tuna and transfer to a large salad bowl; flake with a fork. Place the spinach in the bowl with the tuna.
1 (6 oz) can chunk light tuna in water
- 6Cut the bell pepper into quarters lengthwise; remove and discard the seeds and white membranes. Medium dice the pepper and add to the bowl with the spinach.
- 7Remove the root ends from the green onions and cut them crosswise, into ¼ inch pieces at an angle; add them to the salad bowl.
- 8Halve the tomatoes and add them to the salad bowl as well.
- 9Add beans to the salad bowl along with the dressing; toss to coat.
- 10Halve avocado and remove pit; scoop out the flesh and cut into slices; set aside.
- 11To serve, divide the salad between plates or bowls and top with avocado slices. Enjoy!