- 2 (5 oz) pkgsbaby spinach
- 2 (15 oz) canscannellini (white kidney) beans
- 2 (6 oz) canschunk light tuna in water
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 pintgrape tomatoes
- 1 small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- 2yellow bell peppers
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the spinach if it came pre-washed.)
2 lemons 2 (5 oz) pkgs baby spinach 2 yellow bell peppers 1 pint grape tomatoes 1 small bunch green onions (scallions)
- 2Grate the zest from the lemon and transfer to a small bowl, then juice the lemon into the same bowl. Peel and mince (or press) the garlic; add to bowl with the lemon.
2 cloves garlic
- 3Add oil, salt, and pepper to the bowl with the lemon juice and whisk to combine the dressing.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 4Drain and rinse the beans; set aside to drain further.
2 (15 oz) cans cannellini (white kidney) beans
- 5Drain the tuna and transfer to a large salad bowl; flake with a fork. Place the spinach in the bowl with the tuna.
2 (6 oz) cans chunk light tuna in water
- 6Cut the bell pepper into quarters lengthwise; remove and discard the seeds and white membranes. Medium dice the pepper and add to the bowl with the spinach.
- 7Remove the root ends from the green onions and cut them crosswise, into ¼ inch pieces at an angle; add them to the salad bowl.
- 8Halve the tomatoes and add them to the salad bowl as well.
- 9Add beans to the salad bowl along with the dressing; toss to coat.
- 10Halve avocado and remove pit; scoop out the flesh and cut into slices; set aside.
- 11To serve, divide the salad between plates or bowls and top with avocado slices. Enjoy!