- 1 crownbroccoli
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 (1 inch) pieceginger root
- 1red bell pepper
- 1 (5 oz) pkgspring mix (mixed greens)
- ¾ lbstriploin (New York strip) steak
-  chili-garlic sauce
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  rice vinegar
-  sesame seeds
-  soy sauce
-  toasted sesame oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the mixed greens if they came pre-washed.)
1 (1 inch) piece ginger root 1 crown broccoli 1 red bell pepper 1 (5 oz) pkg spring mix (mixed greens)
- 2Peel and mince garlic and ginger; place both in a medium bowl.
2 cloves garlic
- 3Add oils, soy sauce, vinegar, and chili-garlic sauce to the bowl; whisk to combine the dressing.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil 1 tbsp soy sauce 1 tbsp rice vinegar 1 tsp chili-garlic sauce
- 4Slice the steak into thin strips and place in another medium bowl. Add ⅓ of the dressing and toss to coat; set aside to marinate.
¾ lb striploin (New York strip) steak
- 5Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6Meanwhile, using a clean cutting board, separate broccoli into bite-sized florets and cut stems into smaller pieces.
- 7Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8Add broccoli to the skillet and cook, stirring often, until bright green and almost cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- 9Add steak strips and marinade to the skillet. Cook, stirring often, until desired doneness, 2-3 minutes for medium. Remove from heat.
- 10Meanwhile, seed and slice bell pepper into thin strips.
- 11Add bell pepper and mixed greens to the bowl with the remaining dressing; toss to combine the salad.
- 12To serve, divide salad between plates or bowls and top with steak-broccoli stir-fry and sesame seeds. Enjoy!
1 tsp sesame seeds