- 2 crownsbroccoli
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 2 (1 inch) piecesginger root
- 2red bell peppers
- 2 (5 oz) pkgsspring mix (mixed greens)
- 1 ½ lbstriploin (New York strip) steak
-  chili-garlic sauce
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  rice vinegar
-  sesame seeds
-  soy sauce
-  toasted sesame oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the mixed greens if they came pre-washed.)
2 (1 inch) pieces ginger root 2 crowns broccoli 2 red bell peppers 2 (5 oz) pkgs spring mix (mixed greens)
- 2Peel and mince garlic and ginger; place both in a large bowl.
4 cloves garlic
- 3Add oils, soy sauce, vinegar, and chili-garlic sauce to the bowl; whisk to combine the dressing.
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil 2 tbsp soy sauce 2 tbsp rice vinegar 2 tsp chili-garlic sauce
- 4Slice the steak into thin strips and place in a medium bowl. Add ⅓ of the dressing and toss to coat; set aside to marinate.
1 ½ lb striploin (New York strip) steak
- 5Using a clean cutting board, separate broccoli into bite-sized florets and cut stems into smaller pieces.
- 6Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 7Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8Add broccoli to the skillet and cook, stirring often, until bright green and almost cooked through, about 6 minutes.
- 9Add steak strips and marinade to the skillet. Cook, stirring often, until desired doneness, 3-4 minutes for medium. Remove from heat.
- 10Meanwhile, seed and slice bell peppers into thin strips.
- 11Add bell pepper and mixed greens to the bowl with the remaining dressing; toss to combine the salad.
- 12To serve, divide salad between plates or bowls and top with steak-broccoli stir-fry and sesame seeds. Enjoy!
2 tsp sesame seeds