- 2 (142 g) pkgbaby arugula
- 1 small pkggrape tomatoes
- ½ small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 0.68 kgsalmon fillet
-  almond meal/flour
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  pure maple syrup
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the arugula if it came pre-washed.)
2 lemons 2 (142 g) pkg baby arugula 1 small pkg grape tomatoes ½ small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 2Preheat oven to 230°C (450°F).
- 3Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using the back of a spoon, rub salmon filets with Dijon mustard and place in the middle of the pan.
0.68 kg salmon fillet 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4Place grape tomatoes on either side of the salmon filets. Drizzle tomatoes with oil and season with salt and pepper.
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 5Grate the zest from the lemons into a small bowl. Shave the parsley leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves.
- 6Add parsley almond meal, salt, and pepper to the lemon zest and stir to combine.
¼ cup almond meal/flour ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 7Top salmon with herb mixture and press so that the crumb adheres to the salmon. Place in the oven to bake for 8-10 minutes or until the salmon is nearly opaque.
- 8While salmon cooks, make the dressing. Juice the lemons into a medium bowl; add olive oil, maple syrup, Dijon, salt and pepper, whisk to combine. Add arugula to the bowl and toss to coat.
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil ¼ cup pure maple syrup 2 tbsp Dijon mustard ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 9To serve, put salad on plates and top with roasted tomatoes and salmon filet. Enjoy!