- 2 (5 oz) pkgsbaby arugula
- 1 pintgrape tomatoes
- 1 small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1 ½ lbsalmon fillet
-  almond meal/flour
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  pure maple syrup
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the arugula if it came pre-washed.)
2 lemons 2 (5 oz) pkgs baby arugula 1 pint grape tomatoes 1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 2Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 3Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using the back of a spoon, rub salmon filets with Dijon mustard and place in the middle of the pan.
1 ½ lb salmon fillet 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4Place grape tomatoes on either side of the salmon filets. Drizzle tomatoes with oil and season with salt and pepper.
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 5Grate the zest from the lemons into a small bowl. Shave the parsley leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves.
- 6Add parsley to lemon zest and then add almond meal, salt and pepper and stir to combine.
4 tbsp almond meal/flour 1 tsp salt 1 tsp black pepper
- 7Top salmon with herb mixture and press so that the crumb adheres to the salmon. Place in the oven to bake for 8-10 minutes or until the salmon is nearly opaque.
- 8While salmon cooks, make the dressing. Juice the lemons into a medium bowl; add olive oil, maple syrup, Dijon, salt and pepper, whisk to combine. Add arugula to the bowl and toss to coat.
4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 4 tbsp pure maple syrup 2 tbsp Dijon mustard ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 9To serve, put salad on plates and top with roasted tomatoes and salmon filet. Enjoy!