- 1 small bunchcilantro
- 2 cupsfrozen peas
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 1 ½ lbground turkey
- 2 (8 oz) canstomato sauce
- 4 sliceswhole grain bread
- 1 mediumyellow onion
- 2 mediumyellow potatoes
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- 2Peel and small dice onion. Peel and mince garlic.
1 medium yellow onion 4 cloves garlic
- 3Coat bottom of pan with oil. Add ground turkey and, breaking apart with a spoon, cook until browned and crumbly, 2-3 minutes.
about 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil 1 ½ lb ground turkey
- 4Add onion and garlic and, stirring frequently, cook until softened, 3-4 minutes.
- 5Wash, peel, and large dice potatoes. Wash and medium dice tomatoes. Wash and dry cilantro. Shave leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Measure out peas.
2 medium yellow potatoes 2 tomatoes 1 small bunch cilantro 2 cups frozen peas
- 6Add potatoes, tomatoes, ½ of the cilantro (save the rest for garnishing), frozen peas, tomato sauce, oregano, cumin, and salt; stir well. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and cook until potatoes are tender, 15-20 minutes.
2 (8 oz) cans tomato sauce 2 tsp oregano 1 tsp cumin ½ tsp salt
- 7Toast bread.
4 slices whole grain bread
- 8To serve, place in a bowl and garnish with remaining cilantro. Enjoy!