- ½ small bunchcilantro
- 1 cupfrozen peas
- 2 clovesgarlic
- ¾ lbground turkey
- 1 (8 oz) cantomato sauce
- 2 sliceswhole grain bread
- ½ mediumyellow onion
- 1 mediumyellow potato
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- 2Peel and small dice onion. Peel and mince garlic.
½ medium yellow onion 2 cloves garlic
- 3Coat bottom of pan with oil. Add ground turkey and, breaking apart with a spoon, cook until browned and crumbly, 2-3 minutes.
about 1 tbsp virgin coconut oil ¾ lb ground turkey
- 4Add onion and garlic and, stirring frequently, cook until softened, 3-4 minutes.
- 5Wash, peel, and large dice potato. Wash and medium dice tomato. Wash and dry cilantro. Shave leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Measure out peas.
1 medium yellow potato 1 tomato ½ small bunch cilantro 1 cup frozen peas
- 6Add potato, tomato, ½ of the cilantro (save the rest for garnishing), frozen peas, tomato sauce, oregano, cumin, and salt; stir well. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and cook until potato is tender, 15-20 minutes.
1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce 1 tsp oregano ½ tsp cumin ¼ tsp salt
- 7Toast bread.
2 slices whole grain bread
- 8To serve, place in a bowl and garnish with remaining cilantro. Enjoy!