- 1 small bunchasparagus
- ½ small pkgfresh basil
- ½ small pkgfresh mint
- ½ (4 oz) loggoat cheese
- 1 mediumred onion
- 5 ozrotini pasta
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  white wine vinegar
- 1Fill a medium saucepan halfway with water, cover, and bring to a boil. Uncover, add salt and pasta, and stir for a few seconds. Cook until desired firmness, 8-10 minutes.
1 tsp salt 5 oz rotini pasta
- 2Meanwhile, wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 small bunch asparagus 2 tomatoes ½ small pkg fresh basil ½ small pkg fresh mint
- 3Snap or cut off woody ends of the asparagus and transfer to a large bowl.
- 4Quarter tomatoes and add to the bowl with the asparagus.
- 5Peel and thinly slice onion into rings. Add to the bowl along with oil, salt, and pepper; toss to coat.
1 medium red onion 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 6Heat a grill pan, outdoor grill, or skillet over medium-high heat.
- 7Once the grill pan is hot, working in batches if necessary, add veggies in a single layer. Cook until tender and charred, turning occasionally, 6-8 minutes. Return grilled veggies to the bowl and set aside to cool.
- 8Meanwhile, combine oil, vinegar, honey, and salt in a small bowl.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tbsp white wine vinegar 2 tsp honey ½ tsp salt
- 9Pick basil leaves off the stems, roll up crosswise, and thinly slice into ribbons.
- 10Pick mint leaves off the stems; discard stems and mince the leaves.
- 11Once the veggies have cooled slightly, cut into bite-sized pieces and return to the bowl. Add dressing and herbs; toss to combine.
- 12When the pasta is done, drain and rinse under cold water; add to the bowl with the veggies.
- 13Crumble cheese and add to the bowl; toss gently to combine.
½ (4 oz) log goat cheese
- 14To serve, divide pasta salad between bowls and enjoy!