- 2 small bunchesasparagus
- 1 small pkgfresh basil
- 1 small pkgfresh mint
- 1 (4 oz) loggoat cheese
- 2 mediumred onions
- 10 ozrotini pasta
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  white wine vinegar
- 1Fill a large pot halfway with water, cover, and bring to a boil. Uncover, add salt and pasta, and stir for a few seconds. Cook until desired firmness, 8-10 minutes.
2 tsp salt 10 oz rotini pasta
- 2Meanwhile, wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 small bunches asparagus 4 tomatoes 1 small pkg fresh basil 1 small pkg fresh mint
- 3Snap or cut off woody ends of the asparagus and transfer to a large bowl.
- 4Quarter tomatoes and add to the bowl with the asparagus.
- 5Peel and thinly slice onions into rings. Add to the bowl along with oil, salt, and pepper; toss to coat.
2 medium red onions 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 6Heat a grill pan, outdoor grill, or skillet over medium-high heat.
- 7Once the grill pan is hot, working in batches if necessary, add veggies in a single layer. Cook until tender and charred, turning occasionally, 6-8 minutes. Return grilled veggies to the bowl and set aside to cool.
- 8Meanwhile, combine oil, vinegar, honey, and salt in a small bowl.
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil ¼ cup white wine vinegar 4 tsp honey 1 tsp salt
- 9Pick basil leaves off the stems, roll up crosswise, and thinly slice into ribbons.
- 10Pick mint leaves off the stems; discard stems and mince the leaves.
- 11Once the veggies have cooled slightly, cut into bite-sized pieces and return to the bowl. Add dressing and herbs; toss to combine.
- 12When the pasta is done, drain and rinse under cold water; add to the bowl with the veggies.
- 13Crumble cheese and add to the bowl; toss gently to combine.
1 (4 oz) log goat cheese
- 14To serve, divide pasta salad between bowls and enjoy!