- 1 (6 oz) jarartichoke hearts, marinated
- ½ headbutter (Boston) lettuce
- ½ (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- ½English cucumber
- 2 clovesgarlic
- ¼ cupKalamata olives, pitted
- ⅓ cupplain Greek yogurt
- ½ mediumred onion
- ¾ lbstriploin (New York strip) steak
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  red wine vinegar
- 1Peel and mince garlic. Place in a medium bowl along with oil, vinegar, and spices. Whisk to combine the dressing.
1 clove garlic 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tbsp red wine vinegar ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper ¼ tsp oregano
- 2Pat the steak dry with paper towels, then slice against the grain into ¼-inch thick strips. Transfer steak to a small bowl, pour half of the dressing over the steak, and turn to coat. Set aside.
¾ lb striploin (New York strip) steak
- 3Meanwhile, wash and dry the fresh produce.
½ English cucumber 1 tomato ½ head butter (Boston) lettuce
- 4Using a clean cutting board, peel, halve, and thinly slice onion into half-moons. Transfer to the bowl with the remaining dressing.
½ medium red onion
- 5Trim and medium dice cucumber; add to the bowl.
- 6Medium dice tomato and add to the bowl.
- 7Drain and thinly slice artichokes. Roughly chop olives. Add both to the bowl and stir to combine the salad; set aside.
1 (6 oz) jar artichoke hearts, marinated ¼ cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 8Preheat a grill pan or regular skillet over medium-high heat.
- 9While the grill pan heats up, peel and mince additional garlic. Place in a small bowl along with yogurt, salt, and pepper; whisk to combine the yogurt sauce.
1 clove garlic ⅓ cup plain Greek yogurt ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 10Once the grill pan is hot, add the steak strips and cook to desired doneness, about 1 minute per side for medium-rare. Transfer to a plate.
- 11Separate lettuce into leaves. Pile leaves, in stacks of two per wrap, onto plates. Fill with Greek salad, steak, and feta. Serve with yogurt sauce on the side and enjoy!
½ (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese