- 2 (6 oz) jarsartichoke hearts, marinated
- 1 headbutter (Boston) lettuce
- 1 (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- 1English cucumber
- 4 clovesgarlic
- ½ cupKalamata olives, pitted
- ⅔ cupplain Greek yogurt
- 1 mediumred onion
- 1 ½ lbstriploin (New York strip) steak
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  red wine vinegar
- 1Peel and mince garlic. Place in a medium bowl along with oil, vinegar, and spices. Whisk to combine the dressing.
2 cloves garlic ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil 2 tbsp red wine vinegar ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper ½ tsp oregano
- 2Pat the steak dry with paper towels, then slice against the grain into ¼-inch thick strips. Transfer steak to another medium bowl, pour half of the dressing over the steak, and turn to coat. Set aside.
1 ½ lb striploin (New York strip) steak
- 3Meanwhile, wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 English cucumber 2 tomatoes 1 head butter (Boston) lettuce
- 4Using a clean cutting board, peel, halve, and thinly slice onion into half-moons. Transfer to the bowl with the remaining dressing.
1 medium red onion
- 5Trim and medium dice cucumber; add to the bowl.
- 6Medium dice tomatoes and add to the bowl.
- 7Drain and thinly slice artichokes. Roughly chop olives. Add both to the bowl and stir to combine the salad; set aside.
2 (6 oz) jars artichoke hearts, marinated ½ cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 8Preheat a grill pan or large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 9While the grill pan heats up, peel and mince additional garlic. Place in a small bowl along with yogurt, salt, and pepper; whisk to combine the yogurt sauce.
2 cloves garlic ⅔ cup plain Greek yogurt ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 10Working in batches if necessary, add steak strips to the hot grill pan and cook to desired doneness, about 1 minute per side for medium-rare. Transfer to a plate.
- 11Separate lettuce into leaves. Pile leaves, in stacks of two per wrap, onto plates. Fill with Greek salad, steak, and feta. Serve with yogurt sauce on the side and enjoy!
1 (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese