- ½ small bunchcilantro
- 1 clovegarlic
- 1jalapeño pepper
- 2pork chops, boneless
- ½ mediumred onion
- 6small flour tortillas
-  black pepper
-  chili powder
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  garlic powder
-  onion powder
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 jalapeño pepper ½ small bunch cilantro 2 peaches 1 lime
- 2Combine spices in a small bowl.
½ tsp chili powder ¼ tsp cumin ¼ tsp salt 1 pinch garlic powder 1 pinch onion powder 1 pinch black pepper
- 3Heat a grill pan, outdoor grill, or skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4While the grill pan heats up, pat the pork chops dry with paper towels and season with spice mixture on both sides.
2 pork chops, boneless
- 5Once the grill pan is hot, coat with oil. Add pork and cook, flipping occasionally, until cooked through, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate and loosely cover with foil.
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6Meanwhile, peel and small dice onion. Peel and mince garlic. Place both in a medium bowl.
½ medium red onion 1 clove garlic
- 7Halve jalapeño pepper lengthwise; seed and remove ribs with a spoon. Finely dice and add to the bowl. (Be careful, with jalapeños, do not touch your eyes and ensure you wash your hands after handling or wear gloves while preparing.)
- 8Shave cilantro leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince leaves. Add to the bowl.
- 9Halve and pit peaches. Add peach halves to the grill pan, cut-side down, and cook until the flesh is soft and charred, about 4 minutes. Once done, transfer to a cutting board, medium dice, and add to the bowl with the cilantro.
- 10Juice lime into the bowl, season with salt, and stir to combine the salsa.
¼ tsp salt
- 11Warm tortillas in the grill pan, oven, or microwave (optional).
6 small flour tortillas
- 12Meanwhile, thinly slice the pork chops crosswise into strips.
- 13To serve, divide tortillas between plates and fill with pork and salsa. Enjoy!