- 1 small bunchcilantro
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 2jalapeño peppers
- 4pork chops, boneless
- 1 mediumred onion
- 12small flour tortillas
-  black pepper
-  chili powder
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  garlic powder
-  onion powder
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 jalapeño peppers 1 small bunch cilantro 4 peaches 2 limes
- 2Combine spices in a small bowl.
1 tsp chili powder ½ tsp cumin ½ tsp salt ⅛ tsp garlic powder ⅛ tsp onion powder ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 3Heat a large grill pan, outdoor grill, or skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4While the grill pan heats up, pat the pork chops dry with paper towels and season with spice mixture on both sides.
4 pork chops, boneless
- 5Once the grill pan is hot, coat with oil. Working in batches if necessary, add pork and cook, flipping occasionally, until cooked through, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate and loosely cover with foil.
4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6Meanwhile, peel and small dice onion. Peel and mince garlic. Place both in a medium bowl.
1 medium red onion 2 cloves garlic
- 7Halve jalapeño peppers lengthwise; seed and remove ribs with a spoon. Finely dice and add to the bowl. (Be careful, with jalapeños, do not touch your eyes and ensure you wash your hands after handling or wear gloves while preparing.)
- 8Shave cilantro leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince leaves. Add to the bowl.
- 9Halve and pit peaches. Working in batches if necessary, add peach halves to the grill pan, cut-side down, and cook until the flesh is soft and charred, about 4 minutes. Once done, transfer to a cutting board, medium dice, and add to the bowl with the cilantro.
- 10Juice limes into the bowl, season with salt, and stir to combine the salsa.
½ tsp salt
- 11Warm tortillas in the grill pan, oven, or microwave (optional).
12 small flour tortillas
- 12Meanwhile, thinly slice the pork chops crosswise into strips.
- 13To serve, divide tortillas between plates and fill with pork and salsa. Enjoy!