- 1 (113 g) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- 1English cucumber
- 1 small bunchfresh dill
- 6 clovesgarlic
- 1 small pkggrape tomatoes
- 2green bell peppers
- 1 small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- ½ cupKalamata olives, pitted
- 0.68 kglean ground beef
- ⅔ cupplain Greek yogurt
-  almond meal/flour
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 205°C (400°F).
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley 1 lemon 1 small bunch fresh dill 1 English cucumber 1 small pkg grape tomatoes 2 green bell peppers
- 3Shave parsley leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add to a large bowl.
- 4Peel and finely dice the shallot. Peel and mince garlic; add both to the bowl with the parsley.
2 shallots 4 cloves garlic
- 5Add ground beef, eggs, almond flour, and spices to the bowl and mix with your hands until well combined.
0.68 kg lean ground beef 2 eggs ¼ cup almond meal/flour 2 tsp oregano 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 6Coat a large baking dish with a thin layer of olive oil. Using a tablespoon measure, form the meat mixture into rounded meatballs and place in the dish. Place the dish in the oven and bake until cooked through, 15-20 minutes.
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 7Meanwhile, make the tzatziki. Mince half of the cucumber and transfer to a medium bowl along with the yogurt and salt.
⅔ cup plain Greek yogurt ½ tsp salt
- 8Juice and grate the zest from the lemon into the tzatziki bowl.
- 9Shave the dill leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Peel and mince garlic. Add both to the tzatziki and stir to combine.
2 cloves garlic
- 10Halve the remaining cucumber lengthwise, then slice crosswise into half rounds. Halve the tomatoes. Transfer both to a medium salad bowl.
- 11Seed the peppers and slice crosswise to form rings. Peel and slice the remaining shallots into rings. Add both to the salad bowl.
- 12Add veggies, feta, olives, oil, and oregano to a salad bowl and toss to combine.
1 (113 g) pkg crumbled feta cheese ½ cup Kalamata olives, pitted 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp oregano
- 13To serve, divide salad between bowls and top with meatballs and Tzatziki sauce. Enjoy!