- 1 (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- 1English cucumber
- 1 small bunchfresh dill
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 1 pintgrape tomatoes
- 2green bell peppers
- 1 small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- ½ cupKalamata olives, pitted
- 1 ½ lblean ground beef
- ⅔ cupplain Greek yogurt
-  almond meal/flour
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley 1 lemon 1 small bunch fresh dill 1 English cucumber 1 pint grape tomatoes 2 green bell peppers
- 3Shave parsley leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add to a large bowl.
- 4Peel and trim the root end from the shallots. Slice half the shallots crosswise to form rings and set aside in a small bowl. Finely dice the remaining shallot and add to the bowl with the parsley.
- 5Peel and mince garlic. Add half of the garlic to the bowl with the parsley. Set the remaining garlic aside.
4 cloves garlic
- 6Add ground beef, eggs, almond flour, and spices to the bowl and mix with your hands until well combined.
1 ½ lb lean ground beef 2 eggs ¼ cup almond meal/flour 2 tsp oregano 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 7Coat a large baking dish with a thin layer of olive oil. Using a tablespoon measure, form the meat mixture into rounded meatballs and place in the dish. Place the dish in the oven and bake until cooked through, 15-20 minutes.
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8Meanwhile, grate the zest from the lemon and transfer to a medium bowl, then juice the lemon into the same bowl.
- 9Shave the dill leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Mince half of the cucumber. Add both to the bowl with the lemon.
- 10To make the Tzatziki, add yogurt and the reserved garlic to the bowl with the lemon and cucumber; stir to combine.
⅔ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 11Halve the remaining cucumber lengthwise, then slice crosswise into half rounds. Halve the tomatoes.
- 12Seed the peppers and slice crosswise to form rings.
- 13Add veggies, feta, olives, oil, and oregano to a salad bowl and toss to combine.
1 (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese ½ cup Kalamata olives, pitted 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp oregano
- 14To serve, divide salad between bowls and top with meatballs and Tzatziki sauce. Enjoy!