- ½ (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- ½English cucumber
- ½ small bunchfresh dill
- 2 clovesgarlic
- ½ pintgrape tomatoes
- 1green bell pepper
- ½ small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- ¼ cupKalamata olives, pitted
- ¾ lblean ground beef
- ⅓ cupplain Greek yogurt
-  almond meal/flour
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
½ small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley ½ lemon ½ small bunch fresh dill ½ English cucumber ½ pint grape tomatoes 1 green bell pepper
- 3Shave parsley leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add to a large bowl.
- 4Peel and trim the root end from the shallot. Slice half the shallot crosswise to form rings and set aside in a small bowl. Finely dice the remaining shallot and add to the bowl with the parsley.
- 5Peel and mince garlic. Add half of the garlic to the bowl with the parsley. Set the remaining garlic aside.
2 cloves garlic
- 6Add ground beef, egg, almond flour, and spices to the bowl and mix with your hands until well combined.
¾ lb lean ground beef 1 egg 2 tbsp almond meal/flour 1 tsp oregano ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 7Coat a baking dish with a thin layer of olive oil. Using a tablespoon measure, form the meat mixture into rounded meatballs and place in the dish. Place the dish in the oven and bake until cooked through, 15-20 minutes.
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8Meanwhile, grate the zest from the lemon and transfer to a small bowl, then juice the lemon into the same bowl.
- 9Shave the dill leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Mince half of the cucumber. Add both to the bowl with the lemon.
- 10To make the Tzatziki, add yogurt and the reserved garlic to the bowl with the lemon and cucumber; stir to combine.
⅓ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 11Halve the remaining cucumber lengthwise, then slice crosswise into half rounds. Halve the tomatoes.
- 12Seed the pepper and slice crosswise to form rings.
- 13Add veggies, feta, olives, oil, and oregano to a salad bowl and toss to combine.
½ (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese ¼ cup Kalamata olives, pitted 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp oregano
- 14To serve, divide salad between bowls and top with meatballs and Tzatziki sauce. Enjoy!