- ½ (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- ½English cucumber
- ½ small bunchfresh dill
- 3 clovesgarlic
- ½ pintgrape tomatoes
- 1green bell pepper
- ½ small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- ¼ cupKalamata olives, pitted
- ¾ lblean ground beef
- ⅓ cupplain Greek yogurt
-  almond meal/flour
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
½ small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley ½ lemon ½ small bunch fresh dill ½ English cucumber ½ pint grape tomatoes 1 green bell pepper
- 3Shave parsley leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Transfer to a large bowl.
- 4Peel and finely dice the shallot. Peel and mince garlic; add both to the bowl with the parsley.
1 shallot 2 cloves garlic
- 5Add ground beef, egg, almond flour, and spices to the bowl and mix with your hands until well combined.
¾ lb lean ground beef 1 egg 2 tbsp almond meal/flour 1 tsp oregano ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 6Coat a baking dish with a thin layer of olive oil. Using a tablespoon measure, form the meat mixture into rounded meatballs and place in the dish. Place the dish in the oven and bake until cooked through, 15-20 minutes.
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 7Meanwhile, make the tzatziki. Mince half of the cucumber and transfer to a medium bowl along with the yogurt and salt.
⅓ cup plain Greek yogurt ¼ tsp salt
- 8Juice and grate the zest from the lemon into the tzatziki bowl.
- 9Shave the dill leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Peel and mince garlic. Add both to the tzatziki and stir to combine.
1 clove garlic
- 10Halve the remaining cucumber lengthwise, then slice crosswise into half rounds. Halve the tomatoes. Transfer both to a medium salad bowl.
- 11Seed the pepper and slice crosswise to form rings. Peel and slice the remaining shallot into rings. Add both to the salad bowl.
- 12Add feta, olives, oil, and oregano to the salad bowl and toss to combine.
½ (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese ¼ cup Kalamata olives, pitted 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp oregano
- 13To serve, divide salad between bowls and top with meatballs and tzatziki sauce. Enjoy!