- 2 mediumcarrots
- 8 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 1 clovegarlic
- 2 fl ozheavy cream
- 1 ½ ozParmesan cheese
- 1 (16 oz) pkgpotato gnocchi
- ½ (8 oz) cantomato sauce
- 1 mediumzucchini squash
-  all-purpose flour
-  black pepper
-  butter, unsalted
- 1Fill a large pot halfway with hot water from the tap, cover, and bring to a boil.
- 2Meanwhile, wash and dry the fresh produce. Peel and small dice carrots. Small dice zucchini.
2 medium carrots 1 medium zucchini squash
- 3Add carrots to the pot and cook until fork-tender, 3-5 minutes.
- 4Peel and mince garlic.
1 clove garlic
- 5Add zucchini and gnocchi to the pot with the carrots; boil for 2 minutes more, then drain in a colander and set aside.
1 (16 oz) pkg potato gnocchi
- 6Return pot to the stove over medium heat. Add butter and swirl to coat.
1 ½ tbsp butter, unsalted
- 7Add garlic and flour; whisk until smooth. Gradually add broth; bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat and simmer, whisking occasionally, until sauce thickens, 2-3 minutes.
2 tbsp all-purpose flour 8 fl oz (1 cup) chicken or vegetable broth
- 8Stir in the tomato sauce, cream, salt, and pepper.
½ (8 oz) can tomato sauce 2 fl oz (¼ cup) heavy cream ½ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 9Add gnocchi and vegetables back to the pot. Cook, stirring often, until heated through, 1-2 minutes.
- 10Finely grate Parmesan.
1 ½ oz Parmesan cheese
- 11Divide gnocchi between bowls and top with Parmesan. Enjoy!