- 4 mediumcarrots
- 16 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 4 fl ozheavy cream
- 3 ozParmesan cheese
- 2 (16 oz) pkgpotato gnocchi
- 1 (8 oz) cantomato sauce
- 2 mediumzucchini squash
-  all-purpose flour
-  black pepper
-  butter, unsalted
- 1Fill a large pot halfway with hot water from the tap, cover, and bring to a boil
- 2Meanwhile, wash and dry the fresh produce. Peel and small dice carrots. Small dice zucchinis.
4 medium carrots 2 medium zucchini squash
- 3Add carrots to the pot and cook until fork-tender, 3-5 minutes.
- 4Peel and mince garlic.
2 cloves garlic
- 5Add zucchini and gnocchi to the pot with the carrots; boil for 2 minutes more, then drain in a colander and set aside.
2 (16 oz) pkg potato gnocchi
- 6Return pot to the stove over medium heat. Add butter and swirl to coat.
3 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 7Add garlic and flour; whisk until smooth. Gradually add broth; bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat and simmer, whisking occasionally, until sauce thickens, 3-4 minutes.
¼ cup all-purpose flour 16 fl oz (2 cups) chicken or vegetable broth
- 8Stir in the tomato sauce, cream, salt, and pepper.
1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce 4 fl oz (½ cup) heavy cream 1 tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 9Add gnocchi and vegetables back to the pot. Cook, stirring often, until heated through, 2-3 minutes.
- 10Finely grate Parmesan.
3 oz Parmesan cheese
- 11Divide gnocchi between bowls and top with Parmesan. Enjoy!