- 237 mlchicken or vegetable broth
- 6 clovesgarlic
- 0.68 kgstriploin (New York strip) steak
- 4 mediumzucchini squash
-  black pepper
-  butter, unsalted
-  crushed red pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  parsley flakes
-  tamari soy sauce
- 1Wash and dry lemon; zest and juice into a medium bowl.
- 2Peel and mince garlic; add to the bowl with the lemon.
6 cloves garlic
- 3Add broth, soy sauce, and spices to the bowl; whisk to combine the sauce and set aside.
237 ml chicken or vegetable broth ⅓ cup tamari soy sauce 2 tsp parsley flakes ½ tsp black pepper ⅛ tsp crushed red pepper
- 4Wash zucchini, trim ends, and use a julienne (or regular) peeler to make noodles. Use a paper towel or a clean cloth to squeeze excess moisture out of the zucchini noodles.
4 medium zucchini squash
- 5Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6While the skillet heats up, pat the steak dry with paper towels, then cut into 1-inch cubes.
0.68 kg striploin (New York strip) steak
- 7Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8Add steak and cook, stirring occasionally, until desired doneness, 4-5 minutes for medium. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- 9Add sauce to the skillet and whisk. Cook, stirring frequently, until the mixture is reduced by about half, 5-6 minutes.
- 10Stir in butter and, once melted, add zucchini noodles. Cook, stirring constantly, until just tender, 3-4 minutes. Use tongs to remove from skillet and portion onto plates, leaving the excess sauce in the pan.
¼ cup butter, unsalted
- 11Return steak to the skillet and toss to coat in the sauce.
- 12To serve, transfer steak to plates with the noodles and top with any remaining sauce. Enjoy!