- 118 mlchicken or vegetable broth
- 3 clovesgarlic
- 0.34 kgstriploin (New York strip) steak
- 2 mediumzucchini squash
-  black pepper
-  butter, unsalted
-  crushed red pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  parsley flakes
-  tamari soy sauce
- 1Wash and dry lemon; zest and juice into a medium bowl.
- 2Peel and mince garlic; add to the bowl with the lemon.
3 cloves garlic
- 3Add broth, soy sauce, and spices to the bowl; whisk to combine the sauce and set aside.
118 ml (½ cup) chicken or vegetable broth 3 tbsp tamari soy sauce 1 tsp parsley flakes ¼ tsp black pepper 1 pinch crushed red pepper
- 4Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 5While the skillet heats up, pat the steak dry with paper towels, then cut into 1-inch cubes.
⅓ kg striploin (New York strip) steak
- 6Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 7Add steak and cook, stirring occasionally, until desired doneness, 3-4 minutes for medium. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- 8Meanwhile, wash zucchini, trim ends, and use a julienne (or regular) peeler to make noodles. Use a paper towel or a clean cloth to squeeze excess moisture out of the zucchini noodles.
2 medium zucchini squash
- 9Add sauce to the skillet and whisk. Cook, stirring frequently, until the mixture is reduced by about half, 3-4 minutes.
- 10Stir in butter and, once melted, add zucchini noodles. Cook, stirring constantly, until just tender, 2-3 minutes. Use tongs to remove from skillet and portion onto plates, leaving the excess sauce in the pan.
2 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 11Return steak to the skillet and toss to coat in the sauce.
- 12To serve, transfer steak to plates with the noodles and top with any remaining sauce. Enjoy!