- 1 (5 oz) pkgbaby spinach
- ½ cupcashews, roasted unsalted
- 6 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 5 ozlinguine pasta
- ⅛ cupnutritional yeast flakes
- ½ (15 oz) canpure pumpkin purée
-  all-purpose flour
-  black pepper
-  nutmeg, ground
- 1Fill a medium saucepan halfway with water, cover, and bring to a boil. Uncover, add salt and pasta, and stir for a few seconds. Cook until desired firmness, 8-10 minutes.
1 tsp salt 5 oz linguine pasta
- 2Meanwhile, place cashews in a small bowl. Using a measuring cup, carefully remove 1 cup of boiling water from the pot and pour over the cashews; let sit for 15 minutes.
½ cup cashews, roasted unsalted
- 3Peel and slice garlic; transfer to a blender.
2 cloves garlic
- 4Once cashews are done soaking, drain and add to the blender.
- 5Add pumpkin, broth, nutritional yeast, flour, and spices to the blender and purée until smooth.
½ (15 oz) can pure pumpkin purée 6 fl oz (¾ cup) chicken or vegetable broth ⅛ cup nutritional yeast flakes 2 tsp all-purpose flour ½ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper 1 pinch nutmeg, ground
- 6Wash and dry the spinach. (Skip this step if it came pre-washed.)
1 (5 oz) pkg baby spinach
- 7Drain pasta and set aside to drain further.
- 8Return saucepan to medium heat. Add the sauce from the blender and bring to a simmer.
- 9Once simmering, add spinach to the pan in handfuls, waiting for the spinach to wilt slightly before adding the next handful.
- 10Add pasta, stir to combine, and cook, stirring occasionally, until warmed through, 3-4 minutes.
- 11Divide pasta between bowls and enjoy!