- 2 (5 oz) pkgsbaby spinach
- 1 cupcashews, roasted unsalted
- 12 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 10 ozlinguine pasta
- ¼ cupnutritional yeast flakes
- 1 (15 oz) canpure pumpkin purée
-  all-purpose flour
-  black pepper
-  nutmeg, ground
- 1Fill a large pot halfway with water, cover, and bring to a boil. Uncover, add salt and pasta, and stir for a few seconds. Cook until desired firmness, 8-10 minutes.
2 tsp salt 10 oz linguine pasta
- 2Meanwhile, place cashews in a small bowl. Using a measuring cup, carefully remove 2 cups of boiling water from the pot and pour over the cashews; let sit for 15 minutes.
1 cup cashews, roasted unsalted
- 3Peel and slice garlic.
4 cloves garlic
- 4Once cashews are done soaking, drain and return to the bowl.
- 5Add garlic, cashews, pumpkin, broth, nutritional yeast, flour, and spices to a blender and purée until smooth. (If necessary, work in batches to best fit your blender.)
1 (15 oz) can pure pumpkin purée 12 fl oz (1 ½ cups) chicken or vegetable broth ¼ cup nutritional yeast flakes 4 tsp all-purpose flour 1 tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper ⅛ tsp nutmeg, ground
- 6Wash and dry the spinach. (Skip this step if it came pre-washed.)
2 (5 oz) pkgs baby spinach
- 7Drain pasta and set aside to drain further.
- 8Return pot to medium heat. Add the sauce from the blender and bring to a simmer.
- 9Once simmering, add spinach to the pot in handfuls, waiting for the spinach to wilt slightly before adding the next handful.
- 10Add pasta, stir to combine, and cook, stirring occasionally, until warmed through, 3-4 minutes.
- 11Divide pasta between bowls and enjoy!