- 1 (6 oz) canchunk light tuna in water
- ½ cupfrozen peas
- 1 clovegarlic
- 4 fl ozheavy cream
- 1 ozParmesan cheese
- 6 ozrotini pasta
-  butter, unsalted
- 1Fill a large pot halfway with hot water (from the tap), cover, and bring to a boil. Uncover, add salt and pasta, and stir for a few seconds. Cook until desired firmness, 8-10 minutes.
1 tsp salt 6 oz rotini pasta
- 2Meanwhile, heat a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- 3Peel and mince garlic.
1 clove garlic
- 4Once the pan is hot, add butter and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 5Add garlic to the pan and stir until fragrant, 15-30 seconds.
- 6Add peas and salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until peas are heated through, 3-4 minutes.
½ cup frozen peas ¼ tsp salt
- 7Meanwhile, finely grate Parmesan.
1 oz Parmesan cheese
- 8Add cream to the pan with the peas and bring to a simmer. Once pasta is done, drain and add to the pan along with the Parmesan.
4 fl oz (½ cup) heavy cream
- 9Drain tuna, add to the pan, and gently stir to combine.
1 (6 oz) can chunk light tuna in water
- 10To serve, divide pasta between bowls. Enjoy!