- 2 (6 oz) canschunk light tuna in water
- 1 cupfrozen peas
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 8 fl ozheavy cream
- 2 ozParmesan cheese
- 12 ozrotini pasta
-  butter, unsalted
- 1Fill a large pot halfway with hot water (from the tap), cover, and bring to a boil. Uncover, add salt and pasta, and stir for a few seconds. Cook until desired firmness, 8-10 minutes.
2 tsp salt 12 oz rotini pasta
- 2Meanwhile, heat another large pot over medium heat.
- 3Peel and mince garlic.
2 cloves garlic
- 4Once the pot is hot, add butter and swirl to coat the bottom.
2 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 5Add garlic to the pot and stir until fragrant, 15-30 seconds.
- 6Add peas and salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until peas are heated through, 4-5 minutes.
1 cup frozen peas ½ tsp salt
- 7Meanwhile, finely grate Parmesan.
2 oz Parmesan cheese
- 8Add cream to the pot with the peas and bring to a simmer. Once pasta is done, drain and add to the pot along with the Parmesan.
8 fl oz (1 cup) heavy cream
- 9Drain tuna, add to the pot, and gently stir to combine.
2 (6 oz) cans chunk light tuna in water
- 10To serve, divide pasta between bowls. Enjoy!