- 5 ozfettuccine pasta
- 1 small pkgfresh basil
- ½ cupfrozen corn
- 2 clovesgarlic
- ½ pintgrape tomatoes
- 2 ozParmesan cheese
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Fill a large pot halfway with water, cover, and bring to a boil. Uncover, add salt and pasta, and stir for a few seconds. Cook until desired firmness, 8-10 minutes. Add the frozen corn within the last 4 minutes of cooking. When the pasta and corn are finished, drain, return to pot, and set aside.
1 tsp salt 5 oz fettuccine pasta ½ cup frozen corn
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 small pkg fresh basil ½ lemon 1 avocado ½ pint grape tomatoes
- 3Pick basil leaves off the stems and place in the blender. Reserve several leaves for garnish.
- 4Juice the lemon into the blender.
- 5Halve avocado and remove pit; scoop the flesh into the blender.
- 6Peel the garlic and add to the blender.
2 cloves garlic
- 7Finely grate Parmesan and add to the blender along with the olive oil, salt, and pepper.
2 oz Parmesan cheese 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 8Blend the ingredients until smooth, 30-60 seconds.
- 9Add the sauce from the blender into the pot with the pasta and corn; stir to combine.
- 10Halve the grape tomatoes and add to the pasta, stir once more to combine.
- 11Divide the pasta mixture between bowls, garnish with reserved basil, and enjoy!