- 10 ozfettuccine pasta
- 2 small pkgsfresh basil
- 1 cupfrozen corn
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 1 pintgrape tomatoes
- 4 ozParmesan cheese
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Fill a large pot halfway with water, cover, and bring to a boil. Uncover, add salt and pasta, and stir for a few seconds. Cook until desired firmness, 8-10 minutes. Add the frozen corn within the last 4 minutes of cooking. When the pasta and corn are finished, drain, return to pot, and set aside.
2 tsp salt 10 oz fettuccine pasta 1 cup frozen corn
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 small pkgs fresh basil 1 lemon 2 avocados 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 3Pick basil leaves off the stems and place in the blender. Reserve several leaves for garnish.
- 4Juice the lemons into the blender.
- 5Halve avocados and remove pits; scoop the flesh into the blender.
- 6Peel the garlic and add to the blender.
4 cloves garlic
- 7Finely grate Parmesan and add to the blender along with the olive oil, salt, and pepper.
4 oz Parmesan cheese 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 8Blend the ingredients until smooth, 30-60 seconds.
- 9Add the sauce from the blender into the pot with the pasta and corn; stir to combine.
- 10Halve the grape tomatoes and add to the pasta, stir once more to combine.
- 11Divide the pasta mixture between bowls, garnish with reserved basil, and enjoy!