- 8 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- ½ (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- ½English cucumber
- ½ (15 oz) cangarbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 2 clovesgarlic
- ½ pintgrape tomatoes
- ½ small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- ¼ cupKalamata olives, pitted
- ½ mediumred onion
- 1 (5 oz) pkgspring mix (mixed greens)
- ⅔ cupwhole wheat couscous
- ½yellow bell pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  red wine vinegar
- 1In a small saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Remove from heat, add couscous, and stir. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
8 fl oz (1 cup) chicken or vegetable broth ⅔ cup whole wheat couscous
- 2Meanwhile, wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the mixed greens if they came pre-washed.)
½ lemon ½ English cucumber ½ pint grape tomatoes ½ yellow bell pepper ½ small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley 1 (5 oz) pkg spring mix (mixed greens)
- 3Mince olives and transfer to a large bowl.
¼ cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 4Zest and juice lemon into the bowl with the olives.
- 5Peel and mince garlic. Add to the bowl along with oil, vinegar, honey, and salt; whisk to combine the dressing.
2 cloves garlic 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tbsp red wine vinegar ½ tsp honey ½ tsp salt
- 6Peel and thinly slice onion into half rings. Add to the bowl and toss to combine.
½ medium red onion
- 7Trim and quarter cucumber lengthwise, then slice crosswise into ¼-inch pieces. Add to the bowl.
- 8Halve tomatoes and add to the bowl.
- 9Seed and slice bell pepper into thin strips; add to the bowl.
- 10Once the couscous is done, transfer to a baking sheet pan and spread out in an even layer to cool.
- 11Shave parsley leaves off the stems; discard stems, mince leaves, and add to the bowl.
- 12Drain and rinse chickpeas; add to the bowl.
½ (15 oz) can garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 13Add couscous and feta to the bowl; toss to combine the salad.
½ (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese
- 14To serve, divide mixed greens between bowls. Top with couscous salad and enjoy!