- 16 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 1 (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- 1English cucumber
- 1 (15 oz) cangarbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 1 pintgrape tomatoes
- 1 small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- ½ cupKalamata olives, pitted
- 1 mediumred onion
- 2 (5 oz) pkgsspring mix (mixed greens)
- 1 ⅓ cupswhole wheat couscous
- 1yellow bell pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  red wine vinegar
- 1In a medium saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Remove from heat, add couscous, and stir. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
16 fl oz (2 cups) chicken or vegetable broth 1 ⅓ cups whole wheat couscous
- 2Meanwhile, wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the mixed greens if they came pre-washed.)
1 lemon 1 English cucumber 1 pint grape tomatoes 1 yellow bell pepper 1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley 2 (5 oz) pkgs spring mix (mixed greens)
- 3Mince olives and transfer to a large bowl.
½ cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 4Zest and juice lemon into the bowl with the olives.
- 5Peel and mince garlic. Add to the bowl along with oil, vinegar, honey, and salt; whisk to combine the dressing.
4 cloves garlic ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil ¼ cup red wine vinegar 1 tsp honey 1 tsp salt
- 6Peel and thinly slice onion into half rings. Add to the bowl and toss to combine.
1 medium red onion
- 7Trim and quarter cucumber lengthwise, then slice crosswise into ¼-inch pieces. Add to the bowl.
- 8Halve tomatoes and add to the bowl.
- 9Seed and slice bell pepper into thin strips; add to the bowl.
- 10Once the couscous is done, transfer to a large baking sheet pan and spread out in an even layer to cool.
- 11Shave parsley leaves off the stems; discard stems, mince leaves, and add to the bowl.
- 12Drain and rinse chickpeas; add to the bowl.
1 (15 oz) can garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 13Add couscous and feta to the bowl; toss to combine the salad.
1 (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese
- 14To serve, divide mixed greens between bowls. Top with couscous salad and enjoy!