- 2 mediumcarrots
- ¾ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- ½English cucumber
- ½ pintgrape tomatoes
- ½ cupshredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 (5 oz) pkgspring mix (mixed greens)
-  apple cider vinegar
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  garlic powder
-  panko bread crumbs
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Slice chicken into 1-½ inch strips; season with salt and pepper.
¾ lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 3In a small bowl, combine the shredded coconut, breadcrumbs, and garlic powder.
½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut ½ cup panko bread crumbs ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 4In another small bowl, whisk the egg with the water.
1 egg 1 tbsp water
- 5Dip the chicken tenders into the egg and then into the breadcrumb mixture, pressing gently to adhere. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 30 minutes, turning once, halfway through.
- 6In a small bowl, whisk together the Dijon, oil, honey, and vinegar; set aside.
1 tbsp Dijon mustard 1 ½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tbsp honey 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 7Wash and dry the fresh produce (Skip spring mix if it came pre-washed).
½ English cucumber ½ pint grape tomatoes 2 medium carrots 1 (5 oz) pkg spring mix (mixed greens)
- 8Medium dice the cucumber. Halve the grape tomatoes.
- 9Trim and peel the carrots, then julienne or coarsely grate them.
- 10To serve, divide the spring mix, cucumbers, tomatoes, and carrots between bowls. Top with baked chicken strips and drizzle with dressing. Enjoy!