- 4 mediumcarrots
- 1 ½ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 1English cucumber
- 1 pintgrape tomatoes
- 1 cupshredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 (5 oz) pkgsspring mix (mixed greens)
-  apple cider vinegar
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  garlic powder
-  panko bread crumbs
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Slice chicken into 1-½ inch strips; season with salt and pepper.
1 ½ lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 3In a small bowl, combine the shredded coconut, breadcrumbs, and garlic powder.
1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut 1 cup panko bread crumbs ½ tsp garlic powder
- 4In another small bowl, whisk the eggs with the water.
2 eggs 2 tbsp water
- 5Dip the chicken tenders into the egg and then into the breadcrumb mixture, pressing gently to adhere. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 30 minutes, turning once, halfway through.
- 6In a small bowl, whisk together the Dijon, oil, honey, and vinegar; set aside.
2 tbsp Dijon mustard 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tbsp honey 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 7Wash and dry the fresh produce (Skip spring mix if it came pre-washed).
1 English cucumber 1 pint grape tomatoes 4 medium carrots 2 (5 oz) pkgs spring mix (mixed greens)
- 8Medium dice the cucumber. Halve the grape tomatoes.
- 9Trim and peel the carrots, then julienne or coarsely grate them.
- 10To serve, divide the spring mix, cucumbers, tomatoes, and carrots between bowls. Top with baked chicken strips and drizzle with dressing. Enjoy!