- 8 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- ½ small pkgchives
- ½English cucumber
- ¾ lbsea scallops
- 1yellow bell pepper
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 mango ½ English cucumber 2 tomatoes 1 yellow bell pepper 2 limes ½ small pkg chives
- 2Peel the mango and slice the flesh away from the pit, starting with the flat sides. Chop the mango into 1-inch pieces and add to blender.
- 3Peel the cucumber, then trim off the ends. Chop the cucumber and the tomatoes into 1-inch pieces; add to blender.
- 4Cut the bell pepper lengthwise into quarters; remove and discard the seeds and white membrane. Chop pepper into 1-inch pieces and add to blender.
- 5Juice limes into the blender and add broth, olive oil, turmeric, salt, and pepper. Blend on high speed for 1-2 minutes until smooth, but not frothy. Transfer gazpacho to a container with a lid and refrigerate until ready to serve.
8 fl oz (1 cup) chicken or vegetable broth 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp turmeric ½ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 6Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 7While the skillet heats up, pat the scallops dry with paper towels and place on a plate; rub with olive oil and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
¾ lb sea scallops 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 8Once the skillet is hot, carefully add the scallops in a single layer; cook until they develop a nice sear and are opaque throughout, 1½-2 minutes per side. Once done, transfer to a plate.
- 9Chop chives into small pieces.
- 10To serve, divide chilled gazpacho and scallops between large bowls. Top with chives and a drizzle of olive oil. Enjoy!
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil