- 16 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 1 small pkgchives
- 1English cucumber
- 1 ½ lbsea scallops
- 2yellow bell peppers
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 mangoes 1 English cucumber 4 tomatoes 2 yellow bell peppers 4 limes 1 small pkg chives
- 2Peel mangos and slice the flesh away from the pit, starting with the flat sides. Chop mangos into 1-inch pieces and add to a large bowl.
- 3Peel the cucumber, then trim off the ends. Chop the cucumber and the tomatoes into 1-inch pieces; add to bowl with the mango.
- 4Cut the bell peppers lengthwise into quarters; remove and discard the seeds and white membrane. Chop peppers into 1-inch pieces and add to the bowl with mango and cucumber.
- 5Juice limes into a separate, medium bowl, and add broth, olive oil, turmeric, salt, and pepper; whisk to combine.
16 fl oz (2 cups) chicken or vegetable broth ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp turmeric 1 tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 6This recipe will make about 10 cups of gazpacho; combine vegetables and liquid in batches to best fit your blender. Blend on high speed for 1-2 minutes until smooth, but not frothy. Transfer gazpacho to a container with a lid and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 7Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 8While the skillet heats up, pat the scallops dry with paper towels and place on a plate; rub with olive oil and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
1 ½ lb sea scallops 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 9Working in batches, carefully add the scallops to the hot skillet in a single layer; cook until they develop a nice sear and are opaque throughout, 1½-2 minutes per side. Once done, transfer to a plate.
- 10Chop chives into small pieces.
- 11To serve, divide chilled gazpacho and scallops between large bowls. Top with chives and a drizzle of olive oil. Enjoy!
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil