- 1 (15 oz) cangarbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 1 clovegarlic
- 1green bell pepper
- 1red bell pepper
- 6small flour tortillas
- ½ mediumyellow onion
-  chili powder
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  soy sauce
- 1Drain and rinse the beans in a colander; set aside to drain further.
1 (15 oz) can garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 red bell pepper 1 green bell pepper 1 avocado ½ lime
- 3Seed and small dice the bell peppers; set aside.
- 4Peel and small dice onion.
½ medium yellow onion
- 5Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6Peel and mince garlic.
1 clove garlic
- 7Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8Add the bell peppers, onion, garlic, and chickpeas. Cook until the chickpeas are slightly golden, stirring occasionally, about 3-4 minutes.
- 9Add soy sauce, chili powder, and paprika to the chickpeas and sauté for 5-7 more minutes, until golden brown.
2 tbsp soy sauce ½ tsp chili powder ¼ tsp paprika
- 10Add the avocado, water, and salt to a blender. Juice the lime into the blender. Purée until smooth.
2 tbsp water ⅛ tsp salt
- 11Wrap the tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave until heated through, 15-30 seconds.
6 small flour tortillas
- 12To assemble, add the chickpea vegetable mixture to each tortilla. Top with a drizzle of the avocado cream. Enjoy!