- 2 (15 oz) cansgarbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 2green bell peppers
- 2red bell peppers
- 12small flour tortillas
- 1 mediumyellow onion
-  chili powder
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  soy sauce
- 1Drain and rinse the beans in a colander; set aside to drain further.
2 (15 oz) cans garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 red bell peppers 2 green bell peppers 2 avocados 1 lime
- 3Seed and small dice the bell peppers; set aside.
- 4Peel and small dice onion.
1 medium yellow onion
- 5Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6Peel and mince garlic.
2 cloves garlic
- 7Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8Add the bell peppers, onion, garlic, and chickpeas. Cook until the chickpeas are slightly golden, stirring occasionally, about 3-4 minutes.
- 9Add soy sauce, chili powder, and paprika to the chickpeas and sauté for 5-7 more minutes, until golden brown.
¼ cup soy sauce 1 tsp chili powder ½ tsp paprika
- 10Add the avocados, water, and salt to a blender. Juice the lime into the blender. Purée until smooth.
¼ cup water ¼ tsp salt
- 11Wrap the tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave until heated through, 15-30 seconds.
12 small flour tortillas
- 12To assemble, add the chickpea vegetable mixture to each tortilla. Top with a drizzle of the avocado cream. Enjoy!